Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Creed

So I was wondering about what to write when it came to me:  What do I wish to accomplish with this blog? Ok, through this blog, I'd like to create a social commentary for the world around me. I'd like to share my opinion on music, TV shows, books, and movies. I want to convey what's going on in my life and my emotion surrounding these situations. I want to introduce you to my amazing family and friends as well. I also would like to share my spiritual journey as I strive to grow closer to Jesus Christ every day. I wish to do all of this while retaining my integrity as a McDaniel and a child of God. So, in summary, this is the mission statement for my blog. I'll try to update as often as possible and in doing so post pictures, music, videos, links, etc. As I said, I'll *try* to do this often but don't take me literally (mwehehehe). I have a rather gigantic project due Monday so I might not update until next weekend :P.  

No comments:

Post a Comment