Monday, May 24, 2010

</3

Is anybody out there?
Can anybody see?
That when the lights are off
Something's killing me?

I know it seems like people care
'Cause they're always around me
But when the day is done
And everybody runs

Who will be the one to save me
From myself?
Who will be the one who's left?
And not ashamed to see me crawl
Who's gonna catch me when I fall?

Catch Me When I Fall - Ashlee Simpsom


I need you to know
I'm not through the night
Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light
I need you to know
That we'll be okay
Together we can make it through another day

Courage - Superchick


I'm in here
Can anybody see me?
Can anybody help?
I'm in here
A prisoner of history
Can anybody help?

Can you hear my call?
Are you coming to get me now?
I've been waiting for
You to come rescue me
I need you to hold
All of the sadness I cannot
Living inside of me

I'm In Here - Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment