Sunday, February 13, 2011
A Lot On My Plate. But No Worries.
I have a lot on my plate. I have to write papers, and deal with chemistry, and figure out math, and read books, and practice the piano and guitar, and do things for Bible Study, and remember choir rehearsal, and exercise, and study Chinese, and create a newsletter, and clean dishes, and wash clothes, and vacuum, and clean bathrooms, and go to bed early, and stay up late finishing homework. I am juggling 10 classes. I don't ask to go out. I am doing my best. I am human. Thanks for the motivation. You've given me the incentive to get excellent grades, so I can get as far away from here as possible. I make mistakes. Why do you keep forgetting that? Not to mention that you've chosen the worst possible time to make me feel even like a complete idiot. You're losing me and you don't even realize it. Congratulations. I'll be out of your hair in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment