*****WARNING: THIS IS A RANTING POST*****
I missed the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. There's not much to say. I missed the first part of the ending of a dynasty, an era, an entire generation. I missed it. It passed me. I don't have a time turner, or any spells that will fix this. The spell that cane to mind most frequently was Avada Kadavra. To kill myself. Yes this sounds overdramatic and childish, but this is Harry James Motherfrigging Potter. I missed it. Not to mention that my closest friends who love HP, of course, have already seen the movie. I don't blame them or anything, but there's no one else that I want to see it with besides those friends :P. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm doomed to watch the movie on . . . DVD *shudders.* There's no other way. And if I miss the 2nd part, I really am considering throwing myself off of a bridge.
In other sullen news, I'm kind of worried that Thanksgiving could be . . . A bit teary. As in, during dinner, someone (including myself) may spontaneously burst into tears. Eh, I really don't want that to happen.
In happier news, I start guitar lessons in the next two weeks and I restart piano lessons at the same time. WOOT WOOT!!!! Oh and the cherry on top you ask? Imagine me . . . behind the wheel of a car . . . in December. Yes, my father is considering allowing me to get my driving permit next month. SHA-WINGGGGG!!!!! It's a sort of Christmas present (an awesome one) that I didn't think I'd receive. Forever. My older sister didn't get her permit until she was late 17/early 18 so I was expecting the same. But alas, I will be driving at the tender young age of 15, 9 months, and several days.
So I've had two epiphanies:
A. I can't be friends with certain people anymore :(
B. Hearts are pretty useless.
Now the first one is a unique, but not unheard of situation. Crap, it's sucks when you have friends that don't like each other. And they're vocal about it. Viciously vocal. Although neither party has explicitly told me to choose a side, I know in my heart and mind which side I'm choosing. Correction: which side I've chosen. It wasn't a decision that I wanted to make, but it's one that I made nonetheless.
The second observation is partially correct. I wouldn't mind being a robot. You wouldn't feel pain, suffering, or heartbreak. Robots don't have their feelings hurt, or care when people die, or cringe when they have robot-crushes. All of these things happen to me. Except for the robot-crush part. My crush is a human. Or she might be a robot. I'm not too sure. Anyway, yeah, I think I'll look up whether one can have a generator instead of a heart. Maybe then I wouldn't feel. At all. Sounds great to me.
Oh, and the ace in the hole? VICTORIA IS FINALLY HOME!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am seeing Harry Potter with you. Since apparently there's no one else on the planet that you can see it with, I'm seeing it with you. I'm bringing Leah along, cuz she needs to see it too. Deal? Deal. Mr. Morton can drive us. ;)
ReplyDeleteThis post made me really sad. I'm sorry.