Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ode To Paramore

Considering All I Wanted was you, and you're The Only Exception, For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic. These Fences that I have to climb let me Adore you are distracting when I Decode your heart. You can't be too Careful when it comes to Ignorance or Misery Business. I can feel the Pressure Where the Lines Overlap and as these Misguided Ghosts show me that we were Born For This and When It Rains, all we see is the Conspiracy. This destructive Circle has me Feeling Sorry for the Emergency bubbling on the horizon. All We Know is that Love's Not A Competition, but when it comes to Airplanes, Oh Star I need a wish to deal with us Teenagers. I Caught Myself as you Let The Flames Begin, Playing God and Throwing Punches shows that That's What You Get when you let your heart win. When It Rains We Are Broken, Whoa, we Swim In Silence on this Sunday Bloody Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment