Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Forgive Me For The Randomocity

Wowzers. ShaBam. Zing. Ok. On Wednesday I took the PSATs (which I aced) but I lost homework time studying. So now I'm scrambling to finish my homework. Out of the frying pan and into the fire eh? Plus on Sunday, my church is having its annual Usher's Anniversary . . . Of which I am participating.

VICTORIA COMES BACK IN LESS THAN 5 WEEKS!!!! :DDDDD. Is it weird that we've grown a bit closer now that she's away? Eh, oh well. One of my new greatest loves is Picnik. It's this awesome photo-editing program that's just amazing. I'll try to upload some of my Flicka pictchas. Arghhhh. This is becoming much more random than I intended.

I'm thinking about uploading piano covers on Youtube. Ehhh, idk, we'll see. It's kind of weird. I appear to grow "artsier" with each passing day . . . For instance: I have this sudden fascination with taking pictures. It's a compulsion. I love editing too. Plus I'm constantly playing the piano and singing. Pahaha, I'm such a weirdo.

When you're alone, do you find yourself doing strange things? I tend to scream, sing, dance, and just roll around on the floor. UGHHHH! This post is soooo random. I don't like it. There's this song called "Soon We'll Be Found" by Sia. It's really beautiful and the music video shows Sia doing sign language and I learned the whole song.

That last post felt good. Really good :). I feel at peace. Oooohhhhmmmm. Ooooohhhmmmm. Why am I so hyper? *PICKLES DIPPED IN UNICORN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!* Nutty. OH! I'm considering majoring in either music or music education in college :D! Ok, this has gone on long enough. It's getting late and I have school tomorrow. Zai djian!

P.S.
Kayleen Kelly is such a beast, I love her :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment