I love photography.
I'm learning how to make myself look like I'm flying in pictures!
I'm learning how to create twins in pictures.
Flickr is amazing.
I thought there was something wrong with me and I was going to die. Turns out those "mysterious holes" near my eyes were my tear ducts . . . (so ready to be a doctor right?)
My grandfather is 85.
I own five pairs of Converse.
I have the opportunity to go to a recording studio this summer.
I talked to my oldest friend in the world, Harlan, for half an hour today.
I wish I had superpowers.
VICTORIA'S COMING HOME ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!! :D
Victoria misses me :D!!!
I love Victoria :)
I am 1/8 French Creole.
I want to marry Adele.
Adele's new CD, 21, is in my top 5 favorite albums.
My other favorite albums include:
The Fame Monster - Lady Gaga
Brand New Eyes - Paramore
19 - Adele
Lungs - Florence + The Machine
I want to buy a new camera.
I start working in June.
I'm thinking about switching from blogspot to tumblr.
I want to buy a pair of Wayfarer Ray-Bans with my first/second paycheck.
I like the smell of gasoline.
My mom tried out for the boy's baseball team in highschool. She was cut, but not before several boys were ;)
My new cousin is going to be a boy!
I'm so sleepy . . .
I make amazing vegetarian chilly.
This world is a mess.
Our youth are in peril.
I wish I could have punched my 13-year-old self in the face.
I found out that you can choose to die.
I wish I were taller.
I might be getting braces/other teeth-correcting mechanisms.
I am predominantly African :)
I'm proud of my family.
I have 6.5 biological cousins, and 6 step-cousins.
I used to think I was a boss for watching PG-13 movies.
I have an inappropriate love for the quotes:
"We are the kids your parents warned you about. "
"I'm not the boy your mother warned you about. Her imagination was never this vivid."
I want to get married in my mid-twenties, and have kids in my thirties.
I have participated in golf, football, baseball, basketball, soccer, swimming, scuba-diving, rock-climbing, lacrosse, and tennis.
I have never been committed to a hospital.
I have to sometimes Google the spelling of the word "umbrella" because Rihanna confused me so badly.
Over the course of my life my family has owned 2 dogs, 2 hermit crabs (the big one ate the little one), 3 hamsters (and their millions of babies), 20 fish, and sea monkeys (they died after 1 day's missed feeding.)
I used to have this inexplicable desire to be in a wheelchair. Not to just roll around in one, but to be paralyzed so that I was physically confined to the wheelchair.
My best friend Stephanie is in Puerto Rico :)
Several schoolmates of mine assume that Steph and I are together. Hahahahaha . . . BAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMBO!!!!! Steph is a bit like that amoral cousin that your mom doesn't like you associating with, but you do anyway because they're supa cool :P
I want to inherit the gene that gave my dad gray hairs around his early 20's.
I once lost a tooth by my dog accidentally stepping on the back of my head.
I'm going to New York in June.
I want to spend my birthday money on a Flickr Pro account, and Premium Picnik account, and a DSLR camera.
People should be praying for Japan :(
I am moving to Venus. Yep. That's my plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1) I completely forgot about your "Homeschool to the max!" saying. And it made me laugh.
ReplyDelete2) I agree with so many of these things.
3) But the one I disagree with is the one about Stephanie. I totally think you two have something going on, especially when she's like "Yeah...I can walk to Jesse's house".... ;D
4) ...I don't think that any of your facts are quite as "Homeschooled: to to the max!" as the fact that, last night, when my older sister and I were talking about styles from the nineties to now, she was trying to say something about Converse and said..."What are they called? Converts?"