Friday, April 30, 2010
Who Am I?
Hello. I've wanted to start a blog for a while now and I've finally decided to go for it. First off, let me just tell you a bit about me. My full name is Jesse William McDaniel IV. I'm fifteen years old, and my birthday is March the first, 1995. I love and charish my family and friends very deeply. However, most importantly I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'm striving to be on fire for the Lord everyday, and each second I find something more and more beautiful that He has given us. I plan on being a neurosurgeon when I grow up although I'd consider general surgery and diagnosis just as interesting. Although I'm going to be a doctor I'd like to major in piano in college. I've been playing for about 7 years and now I can play be ear and have near-perfect pitch. I absolutely love music and my taste is both different and very common. I like 80's synth pop, pop, rock, pop rock, heavy metal, classical, electronic, dance, techno, and everything in between. I read a ton, and some favorite series include: Percy Jackson & The Olympians, Maximum Ride, The Fire Thief, and the Harry Potter Series. I'm learning to be more and more fluent in Chinese and Pig Latin. I'm a world traveler and the farthest I've been from home is Rome, Italy. My favorite vacation spots include Paris France, Kennebunkport Maine, New York New York, Los Angeles/San Diego California, Munich Germany, and all islands of the Caribbean. So, I think that's it. I've tryed to sum myself up by giving you the cliffnotes of my life and I think that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment