School can be hard.
Math is the devil.
Love is one of the strangest, and most twisted things on earth. I love lots of people, but I can't tell if I'm *in* love. In case you didn't know: there's a difference.
I, just want to be loved, by you. I see nothing worse, than to sail this universe, without you.
Music is life.
Life is wonderful.
People are dumb. Like, astoundingly ignorant.
Your friends will let you down.
The angrier I am, and the more I feel as if I'm justified in the situation, the more my fury turns info a white justification equivalent to 1,000 suns.
I don't talk to my older sister that often :( I'm working on that.
My music teacher is thinking of letting me do a recording session with him. Like, in a professional studio. I'm excited.
Tia is one of the few friends who listen, and who i can tell absolutely *anything* to. She should become a therapist. And we also have similar love lives.
If my dog, Bentley, wasn't so darn cute, I would have thrown him out long ago.
There are few banes to my existent.
All rumors eventually die.
I'm a leader whether I like it or not.
I know less than 5 people who share my excellent taste in music. A travesty, I assure you.
Hahahahahaha, I can't post all of my thoughts on here.
I feel like I'm ready to date and drive. My parents don't.
I want to go to college. Right now. As I type this.
My ultimate, ultimate dream job, would be as a band member of Florence's Machine.
I am not perfect. It's impossible to be so. I have to remember that.
PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB!
People can, and do, change.
I'm a talented musician. This isn't so much bragging as it is a thrilling personal realization.
I am a movie junkie.
My friends are amazing. And very supportive. And always surprising.
I think that I like the Steelers more than the Ravens. Something about all of the purple and black this weekend make me want the Steelers to beat those little birds black and blue.
Lastly, my mind is a swirling vortex of quirks, thoughts, and random nonsensicalities. Yes. I did make that word up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment